Monday, February 8, 2010

Lost Season 6 Premiere

As I try to keep all my reviews spoiler free, this is a SERIOUSLY tough one to do that with!

Definitely liked it, and it was SO worth the wait.  It was quite heavy on the supernatural.  Though most of Lost seems that way to me.  It's sci fi, but it's supernatural/mythological too.  I enjoy those aspects of it.  I thought it was all very interesting and well done, I can't wait until the next episode.  I also think I might know what is going on... I have a few good theories at least. I should look up one of those Lost theory sites (or livejournal communities) and post them.

It's such a good show, and shows another side of what sci fi, and yeah, even fantasy, can be.  For that reason I think it's HUGELY important to the genre.

Gah.  I really want to post spoilers, but I just don't think that's the right thing to do on a blog, especially less than a week after the initial airing of a show.   ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment