Friday, January 29, 2010

Headshots- Unexpectedly Geeky, Truly Awesome

I had an amazing time with my photographer, Mark Moore.  He does great stuff, including taking absolutely gorgeous pictures at Michigan Renaissance Festival.  We did some classic headshot stuff in a few different outfits, and then we did one "character" shot.  You know my mission!  Sci Fi, baby!  So I said to Mark, "Let's do something sci-fi inspired and a little bad ass."  Mark had a frakkin' cool idea for the lighting, and I donned my leather jacket.

Mark watches a lot of the same shows as I do, so we made a lot of Sanctuary references, and even some BSG references while shooting.  I was giving Magnus "Get the hell outta my Sanctuary" face, and Kara Thrace "I don't need a Viper to frak you up" face, and Six "Welcome to my basestar, motherfrakker" face.

You want to see, don't you?!  So did I! So did Mark! So he processed this shot, like seriously, same night.


 

I looooove it.  I can't wait to see how the rest turned out.  w00t!  Happy Fangirl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment