Monday, January 11, 2010

Eeeep! Behind already!

After watching the Chuck season premiere last night, and also Battlestar Galactica: The Plan, I have much fannish updating to do!  However, I need to get my real life updating out there first!

Fat-loss mission!  Which is not just weight-loss, but also toning. I managed to knock another half inch off my ample hip measurements. 34 1/2 around the hip bones, and 38 around the biggest part of my butt.  Last week, I lost one pound.  I was going for 2, so that's a bit of a bummer. I am trying not to get disappointed though.  I am only 7 lbs over my goal weight, so if I lose a pound per week, I'll still be ready to go in less than 2 months.

If you like to play the numbers game, things look like this:
Chest: 36 inches, 34 D
Waist: 25.5 inches
Hips: 34.5 upper, 38 lower
Height: 5'3"!! (I am an inch taller than I thought I was, how weird is that?)
Weight: 122.4

And, actorly-wise.  I called the Michigan Actor's Studio and talked to someone there about their Acting for Film Class.  Got permission to attend that class, without having to attend their basic acting class first.  Apparently my street-theatre cred, and community college acting course are acceptable prerequisites.  Excellent.  Very, very, VERY excited to be learning something new, especially something that will help me on my mission!

I think I'm also going to look into some stunt-training. I want to expand on my basic stage combat stuff.  HOWEVER I AM A TOTAL PUSSY AND AFRAID OF HEIGHTS.    Ha.  Oh well.  I will probably start going to a weekly sword-fighting stage combat group again.  Just because I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment