Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Fangirl!

It's not that I hate talking about myself, it's just that I feel like I've been talking about myself all over the internet for ages and ages. But, there should be basics, so here they are:

I live in suburban Detroit, MI where I grew up.  I'm married to my beautiful and brilliant husband, Mike, and we have a hilarious 3-year-old son named Nick.

I have an associates degree in Computer Graphics Technology from my local community college.  I'm a secular humanist, and a bit of a hippie.  I eat organics and health food, and I don't use paper towels or chemical cleansers.    I'm short, at 5'2" and curvy at 123 lbs.  I sing Christmas carols and madrigals, in a small group a capella setting.

Acting wise, I've been performing at Michigan Renaissance Festival since 2001, taking 1 year off after I had my kiddo.   That's about it, to be perfectly honest with you.  Street theatre at the festival has given an insatiable passion for playing, imagining and developing characters.

I have done a little modeling, and find it fun.  I will share some photos in another post. :)

As for what I fangirl, I will be perfectly honest in saying that the SyFy Channel owns my soul, odd rebranding and all. I love Stargates.  Battlestar Galactica was my favorite show of all time.  I can't wait for Caprica.  I adore Eureka.  Warehouse 13 is fun I can't miss.  And Sanctuary is currently my favorite show on television.  I'm also very into LOST.  I'm interested in seeing more Supernatural and I casually follow Fringe.

Those are the basics!  Stay tuned for updates on my mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment